windowsupdate.microsoft.com

From: Dave Overton <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 21:59:23 -0800

The site in the subject has a strange behavior when we use our squid
server. If you use the Windows98 "Windows Update" with http directed at
squid, it will usually either find incorrect information, or find nothing,
but basically, it doesn't work.

How do I make the client NOT see the existence of squid on a specific site?
 Like, when the clients (our customers) go to "windowsupdate.microsoft.com"
with their Win98 box, it should actually work correctly.

Please?

Dave

Dave Overton http://www.syix.com/
dave@syix.com SYIX.COM - because there IS a difference