Bandwidth Sharing

From: Rully Budisatya <bru@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:49:26 +0700

Hi, I have two dedicated internet connections with different routes. I'm running squid ver. 2 for my network primary proxy server (let say the host name is : proxy). And they're two more squids running at each internet connections (proxy1 and proxy2) which our primary proxy server cascade into.

How can I make squid determine which parent has a faster respons time (to the destination) to cascade to (either proxy1 or proxy2) so that I can share bandwidth?

Thanks.

______

Rully B Harbani
PT Melvar Lintasnusa - Indonesia