Another patch for delay pools et al in Squid-2.1.PATCH2

From: David Luyer <luyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:43:29 +0800

The only change in this patch (apart from that I've cleaned up the e-mail
message explaining it :-) is that initial delay pool levels are now
configurable instead of always being set to 1 second worth of traffic.

[1] Makes no-delay neighbors for DELAY_POOLS work by using a fd_set with the
     connections to no-delay peers marked in it.
[2] Adds the ability to only do ident lookups on connections coming from hosts
     which match a simple ACL.
[3] Small bugfix: Delete "auth_modules/dummy" in a "make distclean"
[4] Removes delay_id in the request_t structure, instead passing it as an
     option to sslStart and pumpInit or working it out from the client
     connection state.
[5] Sets the delay_id to 0 for urn's (I don't think DELAY_POOLS work for the
     urn code).
[6] Changes a storeClientListAdd to an assert() that the client is already
     there in clientProcessExpired() - this looks like a valid assumption to
     me and makes things nice and simple for the delay code there.
[7] Removes superfluous memset()'s in client_side.c before comm_accept() since
     in the case of failure, the cleared values are not used and in the case
     of success, the passed values are totally overwritten.
[8] Adds acl type "myip" to define different behaviour depending on the IP
     address used to access the cache.
[9] Makes IP addresses ending in 0 and 255, and network number 255, work with
     individual and network delay pools (they were previously not permitted,
     and documented as such)
[10] Fixes a small configure.in bug (shouldn't check for alloca.h separate to
     AC_FUNC_ALLOCA since the 2nd one will incorrectly use the cache value
     from the first)
[11] Massive overhaul of delay pools code - dynamically allocated delay pools,
     as many as required.
[12] delayPoolsUpdate stops running if DELAY_POOLS is configured but no delay
     pools are configured.
[13] In the "config" cache_object, display passwords which are "none" or
     "disable" (the special values).
[14] Initial delay pool levels are now configurable as a percentage of the
     maximum for the pool in question (used to be all set to 1 second worth
     of traffic)

The patch is available for the short term at:
  http://typhaon.ucs.uwa.edu.au/squid-diff-8.gz

It is relative to squid-2.1.PATCH2, so if you've applied squid-diff-7, remove
it first (ie: cd squid-2.1.PATCH2; gzip -dc squid-diff-7.gz | patch -R -p1).

Please send comments about the patch (and any problems with it) to me.

David.