Problem with FTP in 2.1P1 *AND* P2

From: J. Kean Johnston <jkj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:48:24 -0800

Hello Hendrik.

I am re-sending this becuase we have had a major mailserver crash
and I have lost much mail. If this is a duplicate, I am sorry.
If you have sent any replies to this, I never received any. I
just updated to 2.1Patch2 and it still doesn't fix the problem.

I formatted the output a little, by inserting a ^L every time I executted
a new command. I re-ran the squid client program several times so you
can see very clearly the erratic behaviour I am experiencing. I am also
sending this to the squid list on the offchance that anyone else can
take a look.

--
J. Kean Johnston  | "If equal affection cannot be,
Engineer, SPG     |  let the more loving one be me" - W.H. Auden