Squid on dynamic IP??

From: Jeremy Patches <zoomman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:54:16 -0500

I switched my home service to ADSL. Problem is our crappy telco
(Cincinnati Bell....) will only give out dynamic IP's, I can't even pay to
get a static one. I really want to peer with other squids, but I'm not
sure how this can be done with a dynamic ip. I am using it as a regular
cache on my home LAN now, but I would like to be able to send requests to
peers. Any way of doing this??

---
Jeremy Patches
zoomman@one.net
http://w3.one.net/~zoomman
ICQ#10642547
-->No ICQ?? Check out http://wwp.miribalis.com/10642547
http://www.baszperformance.com
-->The source for Acura/Honda performance parts