Squid 2 and logging

From: <rstagg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:12:10 +0000

Greetings,

I have been running Squid 1.1.x on several machines for some time. I've
just productionised my first Squid 2 server.

A small difference in the logging strikes me: I have a redirector dealing
with "unsuitable" browsing. For example, "http://www.playboy.com" is
redirected to "http://my-web-server/page_denied.pl?http://www.playboy.com"

Under Squid 1.1.x, the latter URL was logged to access.log; under Squid 2,
it seems to be the former.

Am I missing something? Can this be patched around? I'd really prefer to
log the redirected pages, rather than the ones originally entered.

Many thanks

Richard Stagg