Squid 2.0

From: <sanjayk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 09:59:18 +0800

Hi,

I hv installed Squid 2.0 on the server which is inside our firewall so it
cannot
resolve internet domains such as sun.com. I hv mentioned it to use
firewall itself as the next cascaded proxy (this is how was done in the
older version
of proxy) but I am getting the errors as unable to resolve the hostname.
Is there any pointer in squid.conf where I can mention that if my server
is not able to resolve the address it should put forward the request
to firewall without trying to resolve.
I have enabled dnsservers and in the nameserver section i mentioned to
point to our firewall server.

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Sanjay