Modifying Squid to simulate net access ?

From: <lstep@dont-contact.us>
Date: 29 Dec 1998 19:37:08 +0100

Hello,

In one month, I'll assist to a presentation of Linux, and I wanted
to show web sites related to Linux. There will not be any Internet
access from there, so I thought I could access the most used sites
until that day, using Squid to cache the pages on disk.
Then during the presentation, people would access the cache, as if
there was a network.
But that doesn't seem to work as Squid continues to try to access
the pages ;-(

I'd like to know if what I want to do is possible, and if yes, what
parameters should I change on my Squid configuration ?

Thanks,
Luc Stepniewski