RE: http_accel and forwarding loops

From: Harris, John <clrcom!clear-nt!jharri@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 20:14:11 -0600

Yes, this is the same problem I reported two days ago with 2.1RELEASE.
You will find that if you change the httpd_accel_port to a false port, you
will no longer get the loop error, you will get a "cannot contact"
or something like that.

This means that squid looks at http_accel_port, but NOT at httpd_accel_host,
at least in our circumstances.

john harris