Re: no_cache for local www

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 20:35:10 +0100

Sorry, but I don't fully understand your question.

no_cache tells Squid which proxied objects it should cache.

Local browser configuration tells the browser if it should go direct to
the origin server, or use a proxy.

always_direct tells Squid if Squid should go direct to the origin
server, or try to go by a parent/sibling if possible (and suitable).

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker