Re: getting Squid logfiles into a database

From: Gavin Cameron <gavin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:24:41 +1100 (EST)

The client I'm doing this for feels that once a day stats are not 'up to
date' enough for them.

I don't think that the time taken to insert the individual records will be
a problem in this particular case. Sixty dialin users, Squid running on a
PII 350MHz and the authentication and accounting DB will be running on
another PII 350MHz over a pretty much dedicated network.

Gavin