Webtrends to analyse logs.

From: Phillip Malone <pmm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:22:58 +1100

Hi all, We are currently evaling Webtrends as a log analyzing tool. It
seems to work very well except for the fact that it seems to assume that
we are on US time (which we are not).

My question is, has anyone used Webtrends V3 and if so have they come
across this problem? If yes, have they been able to fix it?

By the way the time format on our machine seems to be right as I can run
one of the pearl script converts (convert it into http log format or
what ever format they do) and it gives the correct times.

Any help will be appreciated.
Phillip Malone