Querying SNMP for auth cache performance

From: Williams Jon <WilliamsJon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:44:17 -0600

I've finally gotten SNMP working and my reporting stuff mostly up. I'd like
to be able to track performance information for our authentication processes
(we're querying a seperate auth server over the network) such as auth
requests/second, auths serviced from cache/second, non-cached service time,
cached service time, etc. The snmpwalk of the proxy process doesn't contain
anything that matches this. Has anyone else done this? If not, what would
need to be done to implement it (such as "go to file blat.c and copy code
for x")?

Thanks,

Jon Williams Speed of lightning,
Public Network Access Roar of thunder,