Re: acl from file

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:07:48 +1100

I looked in the Access Log and the Cache Log, can't see anything
that says to me that I have been denied access to a file. However
as I am relatively new at this, maybe I don't know what I am looking
for! What message would indicate this?

Cheers,

--
Simon Bryan                    simon@olmc.nsw.edu.au