Re: [Fwd: how to call cachemgr.cgi ?]

From: Richard van Drimmelen <rdri@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:26:56 +0100

That must be the problem. Compiled/running on the same hardware but
different OS level.

Running cachemgr.cgi from the command line on my webserver:

ld.so.1: ./cachemgr.cgi: fatal: relocation error:
symbol not found: snprintf: referenced in ./cachemgr.cgi
Killed

I'll try static compiling.

--
Richard van Drimmelen                       | email: rdri@nki.nl
System Management Research                  | phone: +31 20 5121899