Re: Digests problems

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:19:52 +0100

See my Squid page for three patches: (http://hem.passagen.se/hno/squid/)

1,2: Two patches to collect more information from the loops. Collect a
few outputs from this and send the result to squid-bugs@ircache.net.

3. A patch which avoids caching of unrefreshable "expired" objects. This
seems to limit the number of loops seen.

When you have collected some information about the loops, then configure
your hierarchy to forbid loops from occuring:

acl src from_siblings src your.first.sibling your.second.sibling ...

cache_peer_access your.first.sibling deny from_siblings
cache_peer_access your.second.sibling deny from_siblings

or if you have no parents:

always_direct allow from_siblings

---
Henrik Nordstrom