RE: bandwidth spikes

From: Mike Sage <msage@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:55:51 -0500

I saw the same thing as well when we first started up the cache server with
empty cache dirs. It would continue for several days and then stop.
During our testing we cleaned out the cache dirs several times and the
spiking
would restart.
Now it's be up over a month and we haven't had any more spikes since the
first few days.
We have no neighbours installed as well.