Neighbor cache selection question

From: Irfan Akber <irfan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:42:47 -0000

Hi,

I have three caches, 1 parent and 1 sibling. I want cache1 to use cache2 as
parent and use cache3 as sibling. Cache2 is non-icp. when I define these
the non ICP cache is never queried and cache3 is which is sibling. So I
defined never_direct allow all and now it would only query cache2 (parent)
and not the sibling. What should I specify in order to make it not go
direct and yet query sibling and parent both.

Thanks,

Irfan Akber