Netscape stays blocked

From: Jaime Gomez Garcia <jgomez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 21:08:41 +0100

Hello all,

I'm new to the list. I've been trying to find info about this in the FAQ
/archives without success.

Here's the problem:

Netscape navigator (v3 and v4) blocks for a while when requesting pages
with slow access time or high latency. This block continues until some
kind of response is received from squid and may last even 5 seconds. The
problem doesn't seem to occur with IE.

Anybody knows the reason of this or any solution?
I'm using Squid 2.0Patch2 on a Linux 2.0.35.

Thanks

Jaime

Jaime Gomez Garcia                              Canal Data S.L.
mailto:jgomez@canaldata.es              http://www.canaldata.es
        Clave PGP: http://www.canaldata.es/jgomez.txt