Re: cachemgr_passwd

From: Benjamin de los Angeles Jr. <bench@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:52:37 +0800 (CST)

Well, I haven't tested it actually, but you're right. I was
thinking differently, shutdown is in first entry in the list of
cachemgr_passwd, maybe shutdown would be filtered out from
the second entry.

cachemgr_passwd diffpassword shutdown
cachemgr_passwd smth all

Try this if it works, if not, you have to list down the actions
associated with smth password except shutdown.