Unidentified subject!

From: Jason Legault <jason@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 18:45:08 -0500

Hi,

I am using Linux Slackware 2.0.34. I have 16Modems with a digi bored all connected to my server.
I have people dialing into those modems and making ppp connections. I use mgetty and pppd to answer and authenticate the calls. I was wondering if there was a way to set ipfwadm to take all web port packets that the users are using and make them go to the same server on port 9688 (Which is squid)

If you can please let me know what kinda rules I would need.. Thanx
jason@unitz.on.ca