Cable modem

From: Vasan Chakravarthy <vasan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 02:10:51 -0500

Hi,
Though I am familiar with Linux, I am a newbie to Squid.
I want to use Squid, which is already installed as part of my Red Hat Linux
v5.1
I have 3 PCs in my home LAN (running w95). I want these to be able to
connect to the Internet via my Linux machine. Can I accomplish this using
Squid? If so, can someone help me with the configuration of squid.conf file?
If some one has already done this, I'd really appreciate a look at the file.
If the answer is in one of the emails in the "User's archive", can someone
direct me to it?
Sincre thanks in advance,

Vasan