cache list for educators

From: Mike Wohlgemuth <shred@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 15:14:40 -0500

Hi,

I work for a High School and am thinking of running a Squid Proxy Server
on a RedHat 5.2 machine. The question I have is this ....

Do I have to personally generate the list that tells Squid what to block
or is their some general educational config file that someone has
developed and I can use (addto , improve , ruin ....??)????

Thanks in advance ....

Mike

--
Mike Wohlgemuth