connection reset by...when using transparent...

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:59:43 +0200 (EET)

hello,
I have a little problem
when I am using transparent proxy on my system and
it is worrking just fine!
I have a unix gateway box connected to my router with
ppp and I have installed squid on the unix gateway for
better performance but when I try to use it with transparent
proxy on my router it sometimes gives the message below
and when I click on reload it turns back to normal...

ERROR
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.superonline.com/
The following error was encountered:
Read Error
The system returned:
    (54) Connection reset by peer
This means that:
    The remote site or network may be down. Please try again.
Generated by squid/1.NOVM.22@setdonanim.ispro.net.tr