Use SQUID just as a redirector

From: S Ramakrishnan <rk_@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:37:45 -0000

Hi -

I need an HTTP redirector that does not cache the URLs.
I am sending HTTP requests from a subnet A to subnet B.
I have a caching device (not SQUID) that is in subnet C. I merely want to
my HTTP requests from A to B to be routred via C.

Hence I'd like to a run SQUID in subnet C and use it as a
proxy without caching. Can SQUID be configured not to do caching?

Are there other lightweight protocol redirectors available
that I may use for HTTP?

Thanks,

Rk