Re: 'log

From: Fre de Vries <f.de.vries@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:19:00 +0100

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se>
Aan: Fre de Vries <f.de.vries@fcroc.nl>
CC: squid-users@ircache.net <squid-users@ircache.net>
Datum: woensdag 10 februari 1999 1:03
Onderwerp: Re: 'log

>Fre de Vries wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to log all client ip's and destination url's that are
>> actually blocked when someone try's to access one of the blocked url's
>
>It is in you access log. HTTP code TCP_DENIED/403
>
>---

That's true, indeed. But ..... it also contains tcp_denied entries like
TCP_DENIED/403 1016 GET http://statsrv.netcast.nl:90
and these are blocked because of port 90

I would like to have a log file wich only contains the denied url, wich are
denied because they are in my list
This perhaps could be extracted from access.log , but i'm not a scripting
wizard, so i don't know how.

Regards,

Fré de Vries
Real Time Squid Dombo