Re: A couple of questions regarding 2.1RELEASE

From: Miles Lott <milos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:39:14 -0600 (CST)

I called Microsoft and have begun the process of receiving the precious
replacement for wininet.dll. Strange, but not really, that they would
choose to modify this particular dll, which is also used by Visual Basic
apps at least. I would think a more logical approach would be to fix the
client. Oh well ;)