Re: bandwidth limit

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:47:03 +0100

Casper wrote:

> How can i limit squid's per-user and summary bandwidth ?

delay pools.

> From what version of squid is it available ?

Squid 2.

> What about 1.1.22 ?

Unsupported. Most people have forgot 1.1.X specifics by now.. I think
there may be a 1.1.X patch implementing delay pools somewhere, but you
are most likely better off upgrading to Squid 2 (even if you don't use
delay pools) unless you have very specific reasons to why you should use
Squid 1.X.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker