Re: squid-users-digest Digest V99 #49

From: Britton Johnson <johnson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:51:22 -0600

Ack! Thanks for the answers. I have one more question that I was wondering if
you could help with: Is there anyway to track down a device that I can only
detect by ethernet mac address on a non-routed, non-switched network? I have a
couple of odd addresses floating around the inside of our network that I can't
account for and I was hoping to at least see what they were. We have DHCP/bootp
running on an NT server and it does a great job, but apparently these ethernet
addresses aren't requesting ip's. Thanks again!

Britt