Re: ACLs - a seriously weird thing

From: Chris Cappuccio <chris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:42:57 -0800 (PST)

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here...

Perhaps Squid is interpreting the ACL for 20.20.20.20 as a full class A
because you didn't specify a netmask... and the .uk sites you are visiting
happen to fall in the same "class a" space....????

Try 20.20.20.20/32 in your acl and see if the behaviour continues?

--
Preinstalled OpenBSD systems
http://www.nmedia.net/bsd/