Re: ACLs - a seriously weird thing

From: <rstagg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:26:35 +0000

Hi Chris,

It's a nice theory - I shall certainly add the netmask and check it out.

Two things though: firstly, I tried a _lot_ of sites, and so did my
colleagues. I can't believe that all of the .uk sites that failed were
blocked because of this problem - more than 100, chosen at random... it
stretches belief.

Secondly, CSC (my employers) own the 20.x.x.x address range, so it'll
always be internal for me.

However, I'll give it a look.

Rgds

Richard Stagg