Re: problem with always_direct

From: <rstagg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:18:19 +0000

Hi Jason,

This doesn't sound too bad to me; as I know from my Squid boxes, when you
access servers which are directly routed, you still generate entries in the
access.log. That's perfectly normal. Just look at the routing used;
Internet access will show up as "SINGLE_PARENT" or "FIRST_UP_PARENT" or
something similar. Accesses to URLs in www.cs.yorku.ca should be listed as
"DIRECT". This is all the confirmation you need.

Rgds

Richard Stagg

jas@cs.yorku.ca on 18/02/99 15:27:17