Re: Squirm and squid 2.1RELEASE on Linux 2.2.1

From: Miles Lott <milos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:40:51 +0000

Well, at most I may have changed some core packages, but I swear
to you that it ran ok with 10 processes on the older kernel :)
Again, dual PPro 200/256M, Squid 2.1RELEASE; Wierd, huh?
I got some high load avg now and then, but I do not recall more
than 4 or 5. Seriously. Maybe it IS getting hit harder these
days by coincidence. It could be I was not paying as close
attention as I should :)

ANyway, I will attempt to pare it down.
Thanks for the response.