Problems in Browsing Websites from Hosting Services using Virtual Domains.

From: Umit Akarsu <uakarsu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:22:55 +0200

Hi,
We are an ISP, using a Proxy Server version 1.1.20.
Our problem is: When our subscribers try to browse a website which is hosted
by a hosting service using virtual domains then instead of original website
they see website of Firm providing hosting service.
When we disable proxy server everything works properly.
Is there anyone experiencing similar problem.
Your urgent advises are highly appreciated.

Umit Akarsu