Alteon Switch: problem

From: Jaeho Yang <jhyang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:14:40 +0900

We are using Alteon L4 switch + Transparent Caches. But recently my
friend said that he had a problem with "binding errors" in Alteon.
So I checked our switch and I found that our switch also had a problem
(big counter on "binding errors" statistics)

But I didn't catch the problems, because there are no delay, or no
complaints. Could you explain the possibilities of 'broken services'
from 'binding errors'.

I think that the person in this mailing might have experience of alteon
switches.

thanks in advance.

--Jaeho Yang.

PS) currently, I used 10 'squid's as transparent caches. Is there any
    plan to build 'management platform' to manage multiple squid(s)
    in one station. ^_^