Re: How can I UNINSTALL squid ??

From: Tilman Schmidt <Tilman.Schmidt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:37:37 +0100

At 18:39 25.02.99 -0000, Jose Pereira Van-Dunem wrote:

>YES! I had already done it before but when I tryied to install squid again I
>got a lot of errors when I tryied to run the <make> and <make all> comands!
>So, I thought that something went wrong with this method of uninstalling
>squid !

Compilation errors are most certainly not caused by a previous version
of squid. What kind of errors do you get? Did you unpack the clean
distribution in an empty directory? Did you run configure?

--
Tilman Schmidt          E-Mail: Tilman.Schmidt@sema.de (office)
Sema Group Koeln, Germany       tilman@schmidt.bn.uunet.de (private)