Re: Connection Reset By Peer Errors

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 12:04:22 +0100

If there is any problem with the TCP routing in a transparent proxy
setup, and as much as a single packet bypasses the redirection then you
will get a TCP reset error popup in the browser.

If you are doing packet level analyzes of a transparent proxy setup, you
need to pay attention to the ethernet addresses to determine by which
path the packet arrived.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker