FTP Query

From: Squid Users List <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 12:25:38 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings,

I have two Squid2.1P2 boxes. One sits inside my firewall and performs
caching and proxying duties for my clients. The second is on a DMZ on the
firewall, is the upstream parent of the first, and has visibility of the
Internet. It serves nothing but the internal cache.

The problem is FTP; when I FTP somewhere, all the icons appear broken. I
look at the source and they're "http://dmz_proxy.eu.csc.com:3128/
squid-internal-static/icons/anthony-text.gif" or whatever.

None of the clients have access on any ports to the server on the DMZ, and
this is not an option. How can I configure the internal proxy to use it's
local icons rather than those on the upstream proxy. This was not an issue
when my parent was an Apache proxy.

Thanks for the help.

Richard Stagg
Squid Administrator