proxy_auth again... :-(

From: <Per.E.Berger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:12:21 +0100

Hi gang!

I have searched for this one and cannot find it... However I am sure
the answer is somewhere out there but as my brain is a bit fried at the
moment because of too much work I thought I'd ask you all with your
minds still intact... :-)

I have installed ncsa_auth. I want to use it to force users from a
specific subnet to provide user/pass but no one else should need to.

How do I write the ACL:s? I have ncsa_auth up and running...

Regards,

/Per

---
(ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of
its
productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
of 1901.