Invalid URL woes

From: David Nillesen <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:38:00 +1100

    Hello all,

    I seem to be having a bit of trouble for some reason,

    For one reason or another i keep getting this error:

>While trying to retrieve the URL: /
>
>The following error was encountered:
>
> Invalid URL
>
>Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:
>
> Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or
>similar)
> Missing hostname
> Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
> Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed

    This is puzzeling me deeply and i am hoping someone may shed some
light on my woes. I have proxy&accell option on, hosts rewrites is off as
per instructions. Yet I keep getting this error.

    If anyone has any suggestions it would be deeply appreciated.

    Thanks muchly,
    David Nillesen

Northnet Internet Services
+612 67749300