cache-digest against failover

From: pascal tscharner <pascal.tscharner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 22:31:16 +0100

Hi there

we've got some children and a couple of parents.
the cache-digest has been enabled on the child-squids.
on each child we've defined 2 parents with different weigths.
if one parent is killed the child recognizes its death but he is still
trying to access the killed parent cause of the cache-digest entries.
is there an 'if-parent-dead' option for the config-file or do we need to
disable cache-digest in the childs config?

cheers

pascal tscharner