Help with acl

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:27:43 +1100

I have been trying to only allow hotmail to be accessed by some
client workstations on our site. I have been using Webmin to help
me set up the rules. Have tried various combinations and had no
luck. I can deny it to all clients. (I know about the IP adressing
being not right, this is being fixed later this year when we have a
major server shuffle)

I have the following rules setup

acl Webmailclient src 192.0.0.23-192.0.0.23/255.255.255.0
192.0.0.31-192.0.0.31/255.255.255.0
acl hotmail dstdomain www.hotmail.com

****192.0.0.23 and 192.0.0.31 are the two machines that should
have acccess to hotmail ********

and
http_access deny hotmail !Webmailclient

I am pretty sure it is not the placement of the http_access rule in
the list, as removing the !Webmailclient leads to them all being
denied. I feel it must be in the way I am defining Webmailclient.
Although I have tried various combinations.

Any clues appreciated

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au