Transparent Proxying and IP Forwarding

From: Ben Kohn <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 01:58:53 -0500 (EST)

After many headaches we've finally gotten transparent proxying working
correctly with no reset by peer errors..

We've now run into another problem. When we last had it set up for
transparent proxying, when someone went into a site that checked against
the IP, it would properly show the client's IP. Now it's showing squid's
ip again. Can anyone help me out in getting it to display the client's IP
again?

Ben Kohn
Manager of Information Systems
Triton Technologies Inc.