Transparent + Cisco

From: Jani Kaarlela <jani@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:38:38 +0200

I've configured our router to send all www packets back to proxy, and it
seems to work ok. The squid server is in the same subnet with our other
computers, so now router sends an icmp redirect packet to client which tries
to access a web site outside our network, and that generates big routing
tables in client computers. I've tried no ip redirects -command in cisco,
but that seems to disable route-map functionality. What next ?

                      LOUNET
                   Jani Kaarlela

puh. (02) 477 4256 GSM 050-586 7760
fax. (02) 477 4060 mailto:jani.kaarlela@lounet.fi