Swap-MAX

From: Sherif Mohamed Ismaiel <sismaiel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:12:34 +0200 (EET)

Hi!!

There has been something weired that I have been seeing for a couple of
days now. When I check the Swap-Max from the cachemgr.cgi I find the
following reading..
Swap-Max 2567 Maximum disk cache (MB)
although the entry in squid.conf is otherwise...I made sure...and to be
extra sure, when I reboot the machine and look at the cachemgr again I
find the correct value...
Is this something normal?! What could be wrong?! I tried to relate this
value to something...and the only thing I can relate it with is the
current size of the cache directories....the total is truelly around this
value....

Thanks....

Sherif Mohammed Ismaiel
Communication Department