Re: cachemgr.cgi

From: Adalto Silva Correia Filho <adalto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:45:33 -0300 (GRNLNDST)

Hi Bertrand,

> Is there any security issues about cachemgr.cgi? Your message
> leads me to thinks there maybe something lurking.

        I guess not! :). I meant the security issues of cgi-bin directory
in general. It's better to create a kind of /Squid/cgi-bin/ with its own
configuration in the web server conf files. One can't execute the
cachemgr.cgi script without having a corresponding acl though.

Best Regards,

Adalto S. Correia Filho
Administrador de Redes do POP-CE

Administrador de Sistemas e Redes
adalto@pop-ce.rnp.br
Ponto de Presença da Rede Nacional de Pesquisa no Ceará
http://www.pop-ce.rnp.br info@pop-ce.rnp.br