Adding static HTML code

From: d baud <dbaud@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 21:01:19 -0500

I am trying to set up an intranet service where all employees browse our
web servers through Squid. I need to spawn a pop-up window with a
navigation menu on each page. I know that it would be more logical to
add this HTML code on the web servers directly but I don't have write
access to all HTML on those servers.

To make things simple, I could live with the following limitations:
- The HTML code could be added before or after the <HTML /HTML>
boundaries of the served page since it would be in Javascript
- The HTML code added would be static
- The HTML code is sent to all served pages, it is simply an addition of
text

I started looking around in the Squid's source code but I can't seem to
find the ideal place to add a simple text stream before HTML is sent to
the user's browser.
If anyone cares to give me a hint on where to add this text string, it
would surely save me hours of search.

D Baud