RE: UUNSUBSCRIBE

From: Ole Moller <olm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:48:59 +0200

Written by you 22:01 31-03-99 +0800,Walter Klomp
>I have been trying to do that for the last couple of months as I have been
>out-station for a while and didn't want my mailbox flooded... The
>list-server tells me that my e-mail address is not in the list, but it
>REALLY is there...
>
>Maybe someone from the list-server can shed some light on it...

To subscribe: send the word ``subscribe'' in a message to
squid-users-request@ircache.net

To unsubscribe: send the word ``unsubscribe'' in a message to
squid-users-request@ircache.net

I suppose that the problem is that it is easy to subscribe, but you forget
that mail handle you subscribe/unsubscribes to is another than the list itself.

Maybe it should be changed at ircache.net (wessels?) as it seems to cause a
lot of people troubles.

--
Ole Møller olm@cybercity.dk, Sysadm CyberCity Internet
I wish there was a knob on the television so you could turn up the intelligence.