Re: WCCP ?

From: Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 00:10:13 -0700 (PDT)

A few items of note:

o) Apparently, there was some kind of "cache" bakeoff. For reasons
Netapp will not divulge, they have chosen not to release their performance
numbers. Me thinks they got their butt kicked.

o) I received a call from Netapp the other day about wanting to talk to
me about a new lower-end cache appliance, supposedly coming in around 17k.

  still not that great given the need for 2 of 'em, and an alteon in front
of it...