RE: Re: Per user limit?

From: Csaba Kabai <ckabai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:55:04 +0200

>to write a little program to watch the access log, and account usage as
>it happens, and another program to act as a redirector.

Sorry, but I don't have enought skill to do this :-(
In this moment i use calamaris/sqmgrlog to prepare the daily/montly usage,
and watching the user download from these lists. I created one acl
"DENIED_USERS" and who is member of this list can't use my proxy, but
i need to periodically examine the daily downloads by myself.
Can i automate this procedure?

Csaba Kabai